Many French and European companies exporting their industrial know-how in the world and thus contribute to the achievement of ambitious international projects.
Among the sectors concerned include construction companies who have expertise in the art structures, tall buildings or industrial sites and transport infrastructure.
The streams of energy, including the « Oil and Gas » sector are also dynamic international sectors.
Logistics supply of these international projects is a challenge that few specialists know up.
Expertise is essential to ensure mastery and perfect synchronization operations safely and in compliance with standards and regulations.
Supply international projects: a real job specialist
CERL, true architect of these logistical challenges, meets all the needs of the logistics of international projects:
- Special transport with route reconnaissance and preliminary selection of the most suitable vehicle,
- Ship chartering with coordination and supervision of loading and unloading,
- Transportation of rolling stock or management of goods in containers « in gauge » or « out of gauge ».
Throughout the project, the methods and tools of management and coordination designed and used by CERL ensure monitoring and transparency of logistics operations.
Customer satisfaction, measured on each project be always present with CERL.
If you need the following services CERL can meet your expectations :
- The synchronisation of logistical flows,
- Delivery to work or construction sites, including in remote or hazardous locations,
- Operational security,
- Familiarity with local regulations,
- Project tracking and coordination of the various participants,
- Taking account of environmental standards.